Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Core Class

Kevin's PM Core class...insanely popular as usual (I am not the only masochist at my gym, clearly). It was 30 minutes of a bunch of endurance core crap that I just hate, all on a swiss ball. I really suck at core stuff. Seriously, half way through the class my internal dialog went like this: "Are your abs just for f'in show? c'mon! go! That 65 year old lady is kicking your ass! Go!" But at the end I was all, "Hey, wait? Are we done? Was that the full 30 minutes?" which goes to show that I didn't work nearly hard enough.

That's it. That's all I did. So far the past several days have been a 2 on-1 off cycle, and counting today as a "1 off" cycle I should be in prime shape to hit Wednesday, Thursday and Friday hard. Next day off is Saturday....and no slackin' for me, cause my photo shoot with Amanda is happening in 13 days. Exciting!

No comments: