Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PM: "Cindy"

"Cindy"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

5 squats shy of 22 rounds. Because I got a bit too bouncy on my squats on Monday's Met-Con, I didn't use the Dynamax ball for a height check. Instead I used a 12" hard box. You just can't bounce on a hard box in quite the same way. Not if you want your "sit bones" to be useful for future sitting.

My weak link in Cindy is definitely the push-ups. The pull-ups were good, the squats were fine, but those push-ups hurt, and I doubt half of them would have counted as a legit depth pull-up.

Alison did this with me...I think she was 2 squats shy of 20 rounds with modified pull-ups.

According to Lysa, fellow Crossfitter, Professional Skydiver and all around Badass, it's time for me to move to Mary.

"Mary"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 One legged squats, alternating
15 Pull-ups

Hmm...if I want to tackle that I'll need to figure out how to do a handstand push-up.

No comments: