Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Shoulders Are Killing Me!

Curses, Crossfit Push-Jerks! Curses! My shoulders are up into my ears they are so sore. Now I might have to do yoga or that damn foam roller thing to get everything back in alignment. Or maybe swimming...I like swimming (did I just say that!?).

Speaking of swimming, not a lot of it has been happening (okay, none) since the tri. But, I'm signed up for the Mary Meyer Swim Clinic so that should change soon. All fellow tri-virgins in the Seattle Area (or near virgins--ahem) I strongly recommend the Mary Meyer Free Tri Clinics held around town at the various REIs.

And just in case you're feeling too confident about your swimming and want to learn a new stroke....say sthe the racing frog-kick side stroke (can you make that up?), here's how the Navy-freaking-SEALS do it...and it's kinda strange.

No comments: