Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hit It.

Crossfit WOD:
In any order, perform the following three workouts:

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
65 pound Thruster
Pull-ups (chest must hit the bar to count)

SubTotal Time: 18 minutes. This was sick. It almost killed me. The thrusters were fine; I could hip snap the bar up, and my final 9 were unbroken. The pullups were impossible. By the last nine I was resting 30 seconds at least between pull-up attempts to get ONE pull up. When I get my pullup ability together, so will my time for this Fran.

5 rounds for time of:
275 pound Deadlifts, 5 reps (185 pounds for women)
10 Burpees (with clap overhead while airborne)

SubTotal Time: DNF. DNS (Did not Start, actually). Not attempted; had friends over and ate chips and drank beer instead. Hell yeah I just said that. Will try to get this component in on Sunday.

Run 1.5 K on a road or track (Actual run: 1.65 km): 9:28

SubTotal Time: Not yet known.

Total time for all three workouts:

No comments: