Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hit It.

Crossit WOD for Wednesday 080716

Deadlift 5-5-5-5-5 reps
115/135/145/155/165

I'm not doing these right. Not stable enough. Lauren gave me some awesome pointers, but I have yet to implement her advice on heavyish loads. This is a tough exercise for me, especially trying to pull from the floor with tight hamstrings. Need to work on it, though: there's hardly a lift that's more universally applicable. I mean, we need to pick things up off the ground all the time, right?

No cardio yet, hoping to get in a PM run.

Update: I definitely did those deadlifts W-R-O-N-G. Lower back is all sore today, and hamstrings are tight but comfortable...as if to say, "hah hah, you lifted 165 pounds with stabilizer muscles and totally let me off the hook." Bastards.

No comments: