Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hit It.

Was trying to play catch up with Crossfit.

AM: Crossfit WOD for Monday 080714
Four rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
50 Squats
Total Time: About 16 minutes. Would like to see this at about 13 minutes. Ran in my spanky new track shoes for the first time, and man were they great. Kept me up on my toes: the first 50 or 100 meters it felt like I was flying. Then I got a little tired, and as I came down off the front of my toes a bit, their awesomeness lessened but didn't totally go away.PM: Crossfit WOD for Sunday 080713

PM: Crossfit WOD for Sunday 080713
As Rx:
15 Handstand push-ups
1 L Pull-up
13 Handstand push-ups
3 L Pull-ups
11 Handstand push-ups
5 L Pull-ups
9 Handstand push-ups
7 L Pull-ups
7 Handstand push-ups
9 L Pull-ups
5 Handstand push-ups
11 L Pull-ups
3 Handstand push-ups
13 L Pull-ups
1 Handstand push-up
15 L Pull-ups

For time.

Subbed acute angle push-ups with my shins against a smith bar racked high.
Subbed Chin-Ups with feet in L position against smith rar. Grip was tough: my hands weren't around a bar, but around the wide rectangular metal frame of the smith machine, so it was a bit like holding onto a piece of 4x4 lumber.

Total Time: Dunno; felt like maybe 10 or 12 minutes with the mod's. Not too long. I attempted this as Rx and it would have taken me all freakin day. I am not in love with Xfit WODs that are composed entirely of things I cannot do at all, or can only do one of when I'm feeling really fresh and chipper. But I still love you, Crossfit! Kisses!

No comments: