Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hit It.

AM: 1+ hour rock climb with K-Lo. This was a tough workout. I had jello-arms at the end, but it was so damn fun!


Here's K-Lo. She was really great at bouldering, and showed me a few moves. Definitely a fun (and slightly scary) way to totally burn out your entire upper body.


Hanging on with all I had. K-Lo's lessons really helped, but by the time I started to figure out the mental side of it a tiny bit, the physical side was just done.


Less blurry pic of me on the same stretch of wall.


PM: 600 yd swim, then:

Crossfit WOD "Angie":
100 Pull-ups (Band Assisted; tore hand @ 85.)
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups (50 unanchored; 50 anchored)
100 Squats (butt to medball)

Time: 33:23

Just like the Fran from July 5, the thing that killed me here were the pullups. Okay, the pushups weren't great either, but the pullups are just so slow. And I even used a band assist! But hell, I did it and I have a benchmark now.

No comments: