Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 18: 21-15-9 OHS + Spin Class

21-15-9

OHS 45#
Push-ups
Step-ups, 18" box

Then roller-balled the heck out of my low back and hips, which have been sore for awhile in a "hormones are causing all my joints to loosen and expand" kind of way. It helped some.

Then, 60-minute spin class. My ass is still sore from that damn bike marathon, but this was a good way to strap in for some cardio. Didn't push super hard at any point, but did enjoy some fake hill climbs.

In other news, I looked up how many calories I should be consuming based on my activity level and where I am in the pregnancy and based on that have increased my caloric "goal" to 2300 calories per day. I was eating at least that much anyway, now I just don't have to track it as an "overage." I love getting to fiddle the numbers like that. Maybe after I'm not so full from my enormous dinner of dilled cucumber-chickpea salad and roasted fennel-rubbed salmon over quinoa and garlic kale I'll have another hunk of 70% Scharffenberger Chocolate.

No comments: