Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fitness Pictures!

I'm coming up on my 31st birthday, and last year around this time I was in full-scale training mode, working out and leaning-out with the goal of getting into the best shape of my life for my 30th birthday. I was very happy with the results -- mission accomplished! So for my 30th birthday, my awesome husband got me a professional fitness photo shoot with Amanda Waltman of Art of Subtlety Photography in Seattle to commemorate my hard work. So, it's been almost a year, and I'm definitely not in "photo shoot" shape at the moment, but I've been going through some of the awesome pictures from the shoot and am pleased to put up a sampler:

Lifting heavy things, beach-style.

Single-arm 54# Kettlebell Swing. Heavy, and it shows in my face!

Against the rocks at the beach.

Studio shot against a white background....a nice clean picture.





No comments: