Monday, June 30, 2008

Hit It.

Did Sat's WOD, modified:

45 Double Unders
45 Squat Cleans (30# until I get proper form training; but I am confident I could go up to 45#)
45 dips (was doing these five at a time by the end)
15 Double Unders (I owe 30 more - had to run to get to my delivery).

No cardio.

Got my first double unders today. Maybe the athletic confidence of the tri helped. Still have yet to get multiple DUs in a row...as it is I was pulling about three singles as a lead in to each double under. That worked for about 12 or 15 double unders, then I would fatigue, catch my rope, start over, fatigue, catch my rope...you get the idea. So it probably took close on 270 "unders" to actually get 45 DUs (perfect score 90, plus maybe 2 or 3 to warm up and get it going).

Okay, crossfitting moms, someone help me out with this. When I do the jumping exercises--jumping rope, box jumps etc for any length of time--I can get a little post baby bladder leaking going on. I know I'm not the only mom who deals with this. What's a girl to do? Seriously, I want suggestions. Anyone?

No comments: